Safety and Security has always been a top priority at Pula Airport. A lot has been undertaken to enhance security awareness among those who work at the airport, from law enforcement and security officers to frontline people who deal face-to-face with Pula Airport customers every day. Pula Airport is undertaking a project to install security cameras where activities can be monitored centrally. We would like to acquaint you with those security changes that might affect your trip, allowing you to make the necessary preparations to ensure your trip through Pula Airport is smooth and convenient. Review it carefully and be sure to check with your individual airline for the specific assistance you might require.
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN AIRCRAFT
- Fireworks, flares, cigarette lighters or other explosives
- Household cleaners or solvent.
- Flammable liquids or solid
- Weapons and firearms ( unless unloaded, declared and checked in luggage ) ammunition, gunpowder, tear gas or pepper spray.
Dangerous items will be confiscated and may be destroyed
Check the contents of your luggage and make a list, so that you can answer any questions put to you.
AT SECURITY SCREENING
- Limit metal worn on person
- Remove metal objects ( such as keys, cell phones etc.) prior to passing through the metal detectors to facilitate the screening process.
- Limit electronic devices in carry-on baggage tp prevent delays.
- Remove all laptops computers from case prior to screening. All electronic items are subject to additional screening.
- If you must bring cutting objects put them in checked baggage.
- Only ticketed passengers will be allowed beyond checkpoints
( Arrangements can be made with airlines for non-travelers accompanying children, and travelers needing special assistance to get to the gate ).
- Keep identification accessible as you may be asked to present identification multiple times prior to boarding.
AT ALL TIMES / ADVICE
- Never leave your luggage unattended. Any unattended luggage is considered suspect and will be removed.
- Be prepared for a greater security presence at airport. Be aware other security measures are in place that are not readily apparent.
- Keep identification and travel documents available for inspection at all times.
- Be civil minded and vigilant - and warn airport staff of any abandoned luggage
- Do not accept any packages from anyone else, no matter what explanation they may give.
- Be patient in the event of a delay resulting from an investigation of suspect baggage.
- Follow these recommendations to avoid having to wait or delaying others.